[78-L] Louis Armstrong

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 13:27:51 PST 2010

I am biased; Terry is a good friend. He was working on this book for years,
and did a fabulous job, IMO. This is a must read, and yes, Julian is correct
about the 'jig I know' being pointed out in the past.

By the way, Terry noted a few days ago on another list that the picture on
the cover of the book is flipped, something I'm sure he will correct on
future printings, certainly the paperback.

Jeff Sultanof