[78-L] Par-O-Ket

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Thu Jan 21 05:48:10 PST 2010

There's a picture of a disc and label on this page.

http://www.majesticrecord.com/labelsp.htm

I only give a brief description about Paroquette whereas the other link below gives much more detail.

The records are uncommon but they come up more often than the Majestics.

As for the 165 tpi I was pulling that off their own marketing information.  I've never actually measured it.  However, their records can play as long as a 10" record.

NEVER play any of these on an Edison DD machine!

By the way, I'm looking to figure out what the highest catalog number is for the Par-O-Ket's in both the 100 and 500 series.  125 and 530 are the highest I know of.  Anyone have anything higher in their collection?  Thanks.

Glenn