[78-L] Parade Records

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 18 09:38:19 PST 2010

I remember that presentation. Great stuff. And of course there's no connection
to the infamous Parade LP label (probably some cruddy 45s as well) that appear
to be a cross between Peter Pan (ugly reddish plastic) and Oberstein (jacket
layout and label design on some). I recently picked up a ten-inch Parade lp of
Musical Gems by Mishel Piastro And His Famous Strings (how famous? was one of
them off Gypsy Rose Lee?). In High fidelity yet. One of the titles is printed
correctly on the front (Moment Musicale) but listed in the catalog on the back
as Minuet Musicola. Ya just can't get good help any more.

dl