[78-L] One man's opinion...

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Jan 17 19:31:46 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "jack palmer" <jackpalmer1 at att.net>
> Steve has a different perspective on the entire world than many of us,
> Jack

Yup! Hard-earned, as well as being a result of "Asperger's Syndrome"
(which hadn't yet been identified back in my childhood...I was identified
as a "child prodigy," having figured out how to read and do simple
arithmetic...as well as memorizing the list of US state capitols...well
before my third birthday...!) Further, being nine days older than dirt
(and twice as polluted...?!) tends to give one a rather different view
of life...which is probably why I enjoy the company of CATS and
have never thought about acquiring a dog (my sciatica would prevent
my walking my pet.../!).

My goal (which I shall NEVER achieve?!) is to acquire an example
of EVERY 78rpm phonorecord...?! (or Lennick's EF78REM.../!)

Steven C. Barr