[78-L] ARLIE

Glenn Longwell glongwell at snet.net
Sun Jan 17 11:10:22 PST 2010

In an email exchange with Alan Sutton back in 2008 he mentioned the book was to be updated in 2009.  The link to the book online said the same thing throughout the year.  Digging through the website it wasn't easy to find but the link to the page about ARLIE still says an updated version will be out in 2009.  So...one wonders how close the project is to completion.  I don't know of any comprehensive online version as this is the most comprehensive book on the subject I know of.  Hopefully a new version is on its way.
Glenn