[78-L] Another DVD to recommend - Hollywood Singing and Dancing - the 1920s

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 17 06:43:08 PST 2010

Hi all! Fellow collector Rich Markow was visiting me last night and I pulled out this DVD which I reviewed last year to show him. I watched it through again and was even more impressed this time. It's part of a series that has been released over the last few years. Some rare CLIPS (oh to see the full items) and the source is never given. Some interesting interviews. Anyway, it is CERTAINLY worth a rental on Netflix.

http://tinyurl.com/yav6t3u

I like the other volumes but this is the one you'll want to see. Not perfect and don't quible about the segments being too short. But, again, worth a rental.

Steve Ramm