[78-L] passing of rusty dedrick

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Jan 16 20:36:37 PST 2010

Unfortunately, Chris got himself into a cult known as the Starscape Singers in
Toronto in the late 70s. Hope he came out of it okay. This was run by a dubious
character named Kenneth G. Mills. A CD of theirs was the only one I ever
deliberately broke when it was sent to me at CJEZ. An acolyte of that group
nearly deafened me by approaching from behind and slapping a pair of headphones
(full blast) on my ears outside the CBC. A number of Toronto showbiz types got
sucked into this group. Mills fancied himself a great poobah (split that word
for a more accurate description of him and his writings).

dl