[78-L] One's taste in music...Near You

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Thu Jan 14 07:26:13 PST 2010

Blassie must still be out there, no? When I was starting my eclectic CBC
programs (Summer Camp & Night Camp) I used a lot of that wacky Rhino stuff and
got much of it right out of their warehouse in LA.

And I don't have any problems with "Near You". It's when we start getting into
Ken Griffin and the truly gawdawful songs like Toolie Oolie Doolie (imho) that
the barf bags come out...

dl