[78-L] Loyal to the Kyser

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Jan 13 15:03:20 PST 2010

dl,  That record has been one of my biggest bugbears of all time...I've run
through about fifteen copies trying to find one which doesn't sound like
crap.  About a year ago,  one of you good  people sent me a really nice copy
which is the best one I've heard yet.  I can't remember who it was...Don,
was it you?  Greatly appreciated,  whoever it was.

David is right that the Columbias from '42 are badly pressed...don't know
why.  I'm not too thrilled with the pressings of a lot of the post-war ones
either,  but have found a few plastic d.j. copies which are nice.

So if anyone has Klean Kyser Kolumbias,  talk to me!

Taylor