[78-L] /Monroe Brothers

Chris Kimmer clawhammer at insightbb.com
Wed Jan 13 13:55:19 PST 2010

While we're on the subject, does anyone know why Rounder never issued
the other 2 volumes of the projected 4 volume set? The sides are
available now on JSP and Bear Family sets, but the completist in me
always wanted the matching Rounder set (and didn't want to shell out
the big bucks for Bear Family discs).

Chris