[78-L] Identity of All Star Jazz Orch

yves francois aprestitine at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 13 13:23:36 PST 2010

Don
some of those titles are by Freddie Mitchell for Derby recorded 1950/52 era (heavy beat, boogie piano at times,lots of riffs, honking tenor on old standards and off the cuff jump blues). I will check later for you - think it may all be all Mitchell if your LP is the same as mine
all the best
Yves Francois