[78-L] Ukulele Ike on Harmograph

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Tue Jan 12 22:37:30 PST 2010

In case anyone is interested in this record, it's here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120516363801&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

I decided to offer it since I have a better sounding copy on Pathe. Apologies for the shameless plug, but the record has been a source of discussion here so I thought folks might be interested in it - Listening to the Pathe, it sure sounds like a tuba on "My Best Girl," not a bass sax.

Cary Ginell