[78-L] Funny Town Names

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Mon Jan 11 22:18:55 PST 2010

Like the radio announcer said:  "And now...Whoopee John Wilfahrt  and his
band will play."

We have a short light rail system here in Seattle which was given the name
South Lake Union Transit,  but it has become much better known by the
acronym...there are even T-shirts for sale which say "I rode the...."

Taylor