[78-L] Cat songs

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Mon Jan 11 21:21:46 PST 2010

Don't have it on 78. When I punch in c-a-t into my database, I get 639 hits, but only 60 on 78. I forgot to include "kitty" in my search, which brings up a few more, like "Purr, Kitty, Purr" by Sid King & the Five Strings on Columbia. Dogs win, however. I get 741 hits for d-o-g, which wins anyway, because some of the c-a-t hits include words like "catch," "cathedral," "caterpillar," etc.

Cary Ginell