[78-L] Cat songs (was: Frosty the Snowman)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 11 19:35:18 PST 2010

Oh all right..

Don't Do That to the Poor Puss Cat (probably Leslie Sarony)
The Cat (Jimmy Smith)
The Cat in the Window (Petula Clark)
Cat People (David Bowie)
Cat Scratch Fever (Ted Nugent)
Cat Walk (Village Soul Choir) (I never heard of it either)
Cat's Eye in the Window (Tommy James)
Cat's in the Cradle (Harry Chapin)
The Ballad of Cat Ballou
Dingbat The Singing Cat (how could you miss this one, Mike? and don't claim you
covered it with the Peter and the Wolf cat theme)
Duetto Buffo di Due Gatti (Rossini)
Kansas City Kitty

plus themes and songs from
The Cat And The Fiddle (Kern)
Cat and Mouse (Francis Lai)
Cat o' Nine Tails (Morricone)
Cat People (Moroder)
The Cattanooga Cats (Mike Curb-Michael Lloyd)

plus anything by Cat Stevens and CATerina Valente.

dl