[78-L] Bessie Smith album

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 09:57:11 PST 2010

I imagine this album was in print for several years after the CBS takeover
of Columbia.  Was it only in print for as long as they had a supply of
pressings in stock from the original pressing run, or are there
post-takeover pressings out there?  And if there are, do they still have the
1939 'Full Range Recording' blue label, or do they have the red CBS label?