[78-L] Bessie Smith album

l78rpm at aol.com l78rpm at aol.com
Mon Jan 11 03:48:28 PST 2010

What are the catalogue and matrix numbers?

Paul Charosh

In a message dated 1/11/10 2:23:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pfukuda at att.net writes:

There is  no text on the inside front or back covers. The album itself
doesn't have a  number, so doesn't look like part of a series. Unfortunately, I
only have 4 of  the 6 records. Also, I get the feeling the records were sold
individually, but  the album was a "freebie" if the customer bought all six
records. Of course,  they are the last six records in the -D  series.