[78-L] Punchlines ^ (was Re: Catch of the Day)

bradc944 at comcast.net bradc944 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 10 19:28:32 PST 2010

Heard on BBC Radio Two the other day:

Julie Andrews is back touring again, or at least returning to the stage for a vocal concert.  While staying in a hotel preparing, the concierge was directed to minimise public contact, and that Dame Andrews would be ordering her food by Room Service; she ordered for her breakfast a plate of cauliflower ears and scrambled eggs for her breakfast

As she checked out later that day, she was asked about the quality of the food.  She quickly scribbled on a pad: "Super cauliflower ears <tic> scrambled eggs atrocious."

Ba-dum-pum.

Brad