[78-L] From Frosty to Toscanini...

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Jan 10 19:21:11 PST 2010

The 1939 Eroica is real fun to transfer..anyone can do the razor blade thing
but the turntables ran at different speeds, and one of the sides is a dub with
substantially different EQ. And don't forget the second half of the third
movement, where the music starts right at the edge of the disc, in the lead-in
groove. (Removing the cough after the first note is optional.)

dl