[78-L] Catch of the Day

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Jan 10 17:41:52 PST 2010

From: dlennick at sympatico.ca
>> AND....a brochure. For TIMELY Records. With all 6 of the cartoon
>> illustrations for the Brecht-Eisler-Blitzstein songs (and The
>> Internationale and The Soup Song). And I was the only bidder.

I haven't gotten around to checking the Bear Family subversive records
book for their set which I think also show these labels, but do any of
these illustrations predate the April 1940 date of Steinweiss's debut?

From: Cary Ginell <soundthink at live.com>
>> Well, there are at least two of those TAC discs in the world. I have the other one.

> What's that? My phone is tapped, you say?  dl

Do you REALLY think that you are going to be allowed to continue to
routinely cross the border over and over in this era of exploding
underpants?

Mike (and I suppose you are actually smuggling bicycles) Biel
mbiel at mbiel.com