[78-L] Chalking up a "borrowed" song idea (was: Kate Smith stamp)

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sat Jan 9 21:12:13 PST 2010

From: L78rpm at aol.com
> Yes, it was pc. And I didn't merge it. AOL did it by eliminating the
> vertical blue bar on the left signifying something copied from the
> email to which I responded.   --- Paul Charosh

Oh Hi Paul!  Didn't recognize that email address.  Didn't you used to
have something based on your address?  AOL does some strange things
sometimes -- including knocking Don Chichester off of lists, for
example!  I find with the blue bar that I have to go to plain text and
put in my own carrots >>.  But that is a pain!  It used to be done
automatically.  But I did figure that the merger had been accidental --
and said so.  I had to go back thru a dozen or more postings to find
where it first appeared.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com