[78-L] Frosty

DAVID BURNHAM burnhamd at rogers.com
Sat Jan 9 13:13:29 PST 2010

M.B. wrote:

I have the original sheet music and the original Columbia J series
sleeve.  He was fat.  And other than carving like an ice sculpture, is
there any other way of making a snowman but three ball-shaped parts???
The voice of Frosty on the TV cartoon was one of my favorite comedians,
Jackie Vernon.  He was fat -- he also died young.

How could he be fat when he was "running here and there all around the square..."; he was "dancing around"; he smoked and he was melting away?

db

P.S. When I was a kid, I used to make a snowman in the usual 3 ball configuration and then carve the bottom ball into two legs.  I think at least once it stayed standing.