[78-L] Dumb Gennetts

Matthew Duncan recordgeek334578 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 9 10:37:25 PST 2010

Thanks!  Will check out the online issues of Gramophone...I have referred to them before and found them very interesting.

I can understand that a lot of music, especially certain classical works would sound awesome on a decent gramophone but poor on a radiogram - not to mention the cost of a radiogram in the early 30s when they were new to the market!

Regards,
Matthew