[78-L] An AMAZING Jzz DVD by a guy you (probably) never heard of

Ate van Delden ate.vandelden at worldonline.nl
Sat Jan 9 00:35:53 PST 2010

Thank you, Steve, for pointing us to Sven Asmussen's Youtube performance of
Minuet in G, with his partner, guitar player Ulrik Neumann. This came from a
Dutch TV show in the early 60-ies which I saw at the time. I never forgot
this superb act and did not know that it had been saved. It was even better
than I remembered and seeing it again after so many years is great!