[78-L] Kate Smith stamp

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Fri Jan 8 07:58:45 PST 2010

I assume the press release for the Kate Smith Stamp was issued by the USPS? If so, I find it appalling that the person paid by our Tax Dollars to issue such a release, does not even take a few minutes to research his so-called facts ie : "That Irving Berlin Composed the song specifically for her!!", that is just so appallingly sad, but so typical of bureaucratic ineptness !!