[78-L] transfer of acoustic vocalions & 8tracks.com for sharing

Stephanie Gaynor steph_gaynor at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 8 04:04:07 PST 2010

Hi, I mostly lurk and search 78-L but I wanted to share my latest set of transfers.

Last week, I finished digitizing and restoring these 10 sides.

I have only 5 of these "red wax" Vocalions in my collection -- and a few have obvious groove damage so I did the best I could.

Here is the link to the 8tracks.com mix I uploaded:
http://tinyurl.com/yhonkkt

8tracks.com allows you to create mixes for sharing as streamed internet radio.

And here is the link to individual mp3 files more pix and details on the digital transfer & noise reduction.

http://www.stephsrecordsale.com/78s/voc.html

As always I curious to know what you think -- positive and negative.

Best,

Stephanie