[78-L] Steinweiss rebuttal

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Jan 8 00:23:38 PST 2010

I've been meaning to ask you if they published your letter.  I couldn't
figure out how to get to letters on their site.  The off-list jpeg you
sent me of the letter and photo did come here just fine.  I am starting
my journal research at NYPL tomorrow, and hopefully Seth can get me into
the R&H stacks next week to take photographs.  If I can, I assume that
between R&H, my collection, and Bowling Green with Bill Schurk I can get
the lion's share of the covers I need, and then I can come to the list
with the catalog numbers I still need.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com