[78-L] Steinweiss rebuttal

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Thu Jan 7 20:37:04 PST 2010

Well, for the record, the L.A. Times printed my letter correcting their article on Alex Steinweiss's claims. It was printed in last Sunday's Calendar section, just as I sent it to them, with nothing edited, along with the photo of the 1932 "Show Boat" album that Han sent me. Han even got credit for the photo! (Han, if you send me your address, I'll mail you a copy of the letter with your credit). So, even though the letter is now gracing the bottoms of bird cages throughout SoCal, my conscience is clear.

If you want to see the letter, it's in the Times' archives online, but you'd have to pay to see it (the crooks).

Cary Ginell