[78-L] hoo-HAA dispute

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Thu Jan 7 09:16:39 PST 2010

It may also have had something to do with some Spam that was getting to the
list.  I don't recall for sure.  Don't forget that 78-C is available for
selling and notices of auctions.   Some people continued to ignore this fact
and hound the list members who were mainly not interested.  It created a lot
of "protest" chatter which, in effect, wasted time and bandwidth when many
users were still paying by the minute for download time.

Ron L