[78-L] hoo-HAA dispute

Malcolm - Venerable Music malcolm at venerablemusic.com
Thu Jan 7 06:46:57 PST 2010

Hey Darren - I think at one point the word ebay was flagged by the server
and dumped before being delivered to the list. I think there may have been
too many "see my listing on" posts?? I believe this is when everyone started
using the pseudonyms, so their messages would still go through (plus it is
fun).
I suppose this is no longer the case as your message came through fine!
I could be making all this up I suppose, but that seems to be my memory??

Malcolm

Venerable Music - http://www.venerablemusic.com/
78rpm Auctions - http://www.vmauctions.com/
Venerable Radio - http://www.venerablemusic.com/samphpweb/index.html