[78-L] Victor catalog: 1st Orthophonic discs

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Wed Jan 6 13:08:11 PST 2010

I erred when I said that there were some - I just recall a couple of anomalies reported on 78-L. But with the catalog, it would be interesting to find others! I know that I have a Montgomery Ward 78 with spirituals on each side: one acoustic and one electrical. Both come from Victor masters. I'll report on that one later tonight or tomorrow.

Cary Ginell