[78-L] SHURES & 78s, etc. (was Turning the tables)

Royal Pemberton ampex354 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 19:57:23 PST 2010

I agree, but I don't think they ever made a 2.5 mil for that old Shure....I
only have some Standard Program Library 16" discs and I can tell that with
the .7 mil stylus they don't sound their best.  I just guessed that maybe
the 3 mil was closer to optimum than the .7 mil, at least for the few I
have.

I'd love to see how a phase reverse was built into a PAS!