[78-L] Just an Echo in the Valley ^ (what ever happened to the original thread?)

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 5 07:07:21 PST 2010

Speaking of which, there's a hilarious Eveready commercial that runs on
Canadian TV..wonder if you get it down there? Shows a vacationing couple in
Hawaii having trouble with their camera, and a fat zhlub in a bunny suit tries
to fix it and gives up and tosses it back at them..then the Eveready bunny
rides up and the zhlub falls back into the fire at the luau.

dl