[78-L] Portable record player

Jeff Lichtman jeff at swazoo.com
Mon Jan 4 19:15:20 PST 2010

>Keep TWO important facts in mind!! Fiirst, China is STIlLL a
>Marxist-Leninist country...and as such is DEDICATED to
>causing the collapse of capitalism wherever it may appear!!
>
>Second, the Chinese (like ALL identifiable races!) regard
>ALL occidental races as "round-eyed devils," totally UNfit
>to survive...?! IF they can destroy "lesser" races through
>financial manipulation...and thus make substantial profits
>while destroying "lesser" races...so much the better!!
>

>Steven C. Barr

Am I the only one who is fed up with these types of ignorant, racist
rantings? China is a Marxist state in name only at this point - the
country started a transition to a market economy many years ago. And
as for the accusation that the Chinese think "round-eyed devils" are
"unfit to survive" - this is a product of your imagination, and
reveals more about you than it does about the Chinese.

                        -        Jeff Lichtman
                                 jeff at swazoo.com
                                 http://swazoo.com/