[78-L] Top Banana on TCM Mon afternoon

Marvin Kaplansky kaplanskym at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 16:41:37 PST 2010

The last line of Maltin's entry states "Current prints run 84m. with some
musical numbers deleted".

By the way, this is the second time Top Banana has been on TCM in the past
couple of months. It is well worth the few minutes I spend each month
checking TCM's detailed listings. I finally got to see "If I Had A Million"
again last night.

Marvin Kaplansky