[78-L] Portable record player

Ken Matheson kenmath at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 4 10:55:30 PST 2010

Message: 2
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 23:31:28 -0500
From: "Bob Rice" <bobrice at snet.net>
Subject: Re: [78-L] Portable record player
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven C. Barr" <stevenc at interlinks.net>
To: "78-L Mail List" <78-l at klickitat.78online.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 03, 2010 11:05 PM

   Chuckle for the day! WE are destroying the capitalism we lovingly
worship, right at home. As the Chinese are using OUR fiscal irresponsibility
to just make a pile at our cost. Hell? WE would, in the same
position?Nobodies putting a gun to yur head to buy Chinese stuff?....yet<g>?

> Second, the Chinese (like ALL identifiable races!) regard
> ALL occidental races as "round-eyed devils," totally UNfit
> to survive...?! IF they can destroy "lesser" races through
> financial manipulation...and thus make substantial profits
> while destroying "lesser" races...so much the better!!

         Remember the "Only good Indian(Native American, now?) is a Dead
one, from OUR past?

     A page fron Sharia Law and the Muslim hypocracy? I don't see the
Chinese blowing up planes, restaurants,public, and private markets. Rallying
in Hate Britain or America rallies that the sleeping US press never shows!.
The Japanese felt that way 70 years ago; look up the Tanaka Plan, on and on?
I HAVE Chinese friends, they enjoy life as we do.And we all are driving
Japanese cars<g>?

Comment ca va?!

    I did; Flame war brewing, I fear?

     Bob, with a NEW/OLD box of records!