[78-L] Portable record player

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Sun Jan 3 20:05:17 PST 2010

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr." <citroenid19 at sbcglobal.net>
> If there is a market, the Chinese will be there to flood it with their
> junk. Beware. We are being choked to death with their goods.

Keep TWO important facts in mind!! Fiirst, China is STIlLL a
Marxist-Leninist country...and as such is DEDICATED to
causing the collapse of capitalism wherever it may appear!!

Second, the Chinese (like ALL identifiable races!) regard
ALL occidental races as "round-eyed devils," totally UNfit
to survive...?! IF they can destroy "lesser" races through
financial manipulation...and thus make substantial profits
while destroying "lesser" races...so much the better!!

Comment ca va?!

Steven C. Barr