[78-L] Hoo-Ha shipping costs and wacko buyers

Roger Wade rwade1947 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 3 17:02:59 PST 2010

Cary,

After years of thinking about it I finally took the time to figure
out eflay's shipping calculator.  If you use calculated shipping you
can add a handling fee so that you can receive an adequate shipping
charge.  It took some trial and error but it was worth it.  You have
to experiment with the package weight and the handling charge until
you consistently get the charge you need.

You are welcome to contact me off list if you have questions since
this is a bit off topic for 78-l.

Roger Wade
Really Old Records

http://www.reallyoldrecords.com