[78-L] Bill Haley Yodelling

Rodger Holtin rjh334578 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 2 19:20:25 PST 2010

He won first place at a yodeling contest at the Indiana (?) State Fair in 1946 ( or 7? or 8?) and it was captured on an "acetate."  His son gave a copy of it to a friend of mine who played it for me a couple years ago...  Based on what I heard, he deserved to win.

Rodger

For Best Results use Victor Needles.

.