[78-L] 2 0 1 0... hike!^

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Fri Jan 1 22:03:46 PST 2010

I spent it watching my son march in the Rose Parade. He was one of 300 Eagle scouts who marched in front of the the Boy Scouts of America float. We had to get up at 2:30 a.m. to drive him to the practice spot in San Marino. Very eery being out at that time of the night/morning. But just like in vaudeville, kids and dog acts always upstage everyone, so the snowboarding bulldogs were the most popular entry.

Cary Ginell