[78-L] Top Ten!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Jan 1 19:28:46 PST 2010

And once again, shameless plug time..I have all 7 Top Ten sets transferred onto
3 CDs. $20 per set, including shipping (I think I'll have to charge a bit more
to ship to Europe, since the last couple of times it took 8 weeks for them to
cross the ocean). I also have the covers and inside liners scanned.

DISC 1
JACK BENNY
BURNS & ALLEN

DISC 2
BERGEN & McCARTHY
McGEE & MOLLY

DISC 3
EDDIE CANTOR
DUFFY'S TAVERN
AMOS 'N' ANDY

Jack Benny is the only set I don't have a double of (I have a dupe, but the
eBay seller managed to crack 3 of the 4 discs in it).

dl