[78-L] THE LITTLE BOY THAT SANTA CLAUS FORGOT

martha mlk402 at verizon.net
Sun Dec 27 15:08:25 PST 2009

Yoicks!   Extreme Guilt Trip Alert!  Message:  it's not okay if you're too
poor or don't buy into the Xmas/Santa/Prezzies business - it's child abuse.
hehe.   Better not let my mother hear this;  every year she frets over not
'getting enough' for us.  It's okay Mom, you can relax now... your chilluns
are all over 40 and you're well over 60 ... and I knew Santa was a lie since
age 8 (yes, I lasted that long)