[78-L] fwd: 25 Worst Christmas Album Covers

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Dec 26 09:51:54 PST 2009

I have that album..I may actually have all the Boreson and Boreson-Setterberg
Golden Crest LPs. They definitely didn't spend much on the covers.

And to bring us back on topic, Boreson and Setterberg made 78s, on Kapp and
Linden. Darrell Lehman turns up the Lindens frequently. Or turns them down, I'm
not sure.

dl