[78-L] Penny Wise = Doris Fisher

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Dec 26 09:38:27 PST 2009

Thanks for the bio posted by  Mark.  I knew that she was the daughter of the
famous Fred but hadn't made the connection that she was the sister of a
couple of other great (if not prolific) song writers as well.  Her brother,
Marvin,  wrote When Sunny Gets Blue,  for one thing...and brother Dan came
up with Good Morning,  Heartache.

A lot of talent in one family.

Taylor