[78-L] Fred Waring Christmas Album

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Dec 25 16:13:33 PST 2009

That sounds like confirmation to me..as I say, I've seen a number of early
Deccas which looked and felt like Columbia pressings. I wouldn't want to swear
that Columbia cut the masters, but they certainly used their own equipment to
print the matrix numbers and the labels were definitely not Decca type face.

dl