[78-L] Greetings Of the season...

Steven C. Barr stevenc at interlinks.net
Thu Dec 24 16:31:43 PST 2009

On this most festive date of the MMIX calender, it behooves me, as the CMFIC
of Purity & Truth
Poster Works & Sign Manufactory as well as the Head Man & CMFIC of both
Steven C and the Red
Rockets and Steven C. Barr and his Skae's Corners Melodians...and
participant in a number of
E-mail lists of various sorts...to convey my heartfelt wishes and desires
that all parties
receiving this message through electronic mail (or other means) shall have a
pleasant and
merry <parties may insert the winter solstice festivity/holiday of their own
choice herein>!

Further, it is my most sincere hope and wish that any and all such parties
shall enjoy a
most salubrious "New Year" (for those using the standard North American
calendar), or,
failing that, the 372 days following the receipt of this communication!

Signed
Steven C. Barr
Oshawa (late Skae's Corners), Ontario (late Canada West),
The Dominion Of Canada

Electronic-Mail replies may be directed to:
stevenc at interlinks.net

SCB:scb