[78-L] Recordio in Wisconsin

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Thu Dec 24 14:02:16 PST 2009

You failed to  mention the price. 8-)

Ron L

-----Original Message-----
From: 78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com
[mailto:78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com] On Behalf Of Mark L.
Bardenwerper, Sr.
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 4:36 PM
To: 78-L Mail List
Subject: [78-L] Recordio in Wisconsin

Anyone interested in buying a Recorio console for pretty reasonable?
It's in an antique store in Lake Mills Wisconsin. I can procure and
store for a short time. If I can figure out how to get the pictures out
of my cell phone, you can see it. It's very intact, even has mike,
cords, original manuals. Platter and arms look to be in good nick. there
is some new wiring on it. Perhaps someone has already got it going to a
certain degree. Veneer is not bad, but it has a botched strip job and
needs refinishing.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.