[78-L] Fred Waring Christmas Album

Sammy Jones sjones69 at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 23 21:31:56 PST 2009

Thanks.  That actually sounds a little better.  Is there a way to tell if
these are master pressed?  They're in the black label Decca Personality
Series and have lead in and eccentric lead out grooves.  Even though they're
in E condition, they sure are noisy as hell!  Pretty fragile too, by the
looks of them...

Sammy

Sammy Jones wrote:
> I am look for the recording dates and recommended EQ playback curve for
the
> Fred Waring Christmas album: 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.  Decca
Album