[78-L] Penny Wise and her Wise Guys?

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Wed Dec 23 19:50:25 PST 2009

Anybody know who this is on Vocalion 4286.  Penny Wise and her Wise Guys.
Side Kick Joe b/w  Don't Let That Moon Get Away.  Vocals by Penny Wise.

I was thinking maybe it's Nan Wynn or Midge Williams...but if it's one of
them,  why a pseudonym?  Not listed in any Rust nor in Allan Sutton's book.

Anybody know?  I don't have the thing yet but it should arrive after the
1st.

Taylor