[78-L] Gradual pitch shifting, was Pitch shifting

martha MLK402 at verizon.net
Tue Dec 22 19:54:29 PST 2009

Here's a large and very clear photo of the Controller:
http://tinyurl.com/ygaww3c

  But I don't see how a speed or pitch changing program will work, because
the rate at which the speed changes isn't constant, but rate itself
gradually changes with each revolution of the record .   You might be best
off to replace the rubber on the wheel & use the Controller.  (Note the even
in this pic, the rubber is cracked)

ps: I wonder if records were often scratched or broken, when the owner
failed to make them clear that overhanging gizmo !